Fahan's Year 11 and 12 students consistently achieve some of the best TCE and ATAR results in the State.
Continuing a tradition of excellence, our Year 11 and 12 girls have once again showcased their outstanding academic potential and leadership skills as well as talent in all areas of the School’s co-curricular programs, achieving impressive results in the Tasmanian Certificate of Education (TCE).
- In 2015, 33% of Year 12 Fahan students achieved an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of 95 or above, placing them in the top 5% of Australian students.
- In 2015, 63% of these students had scores of 90 or above, placing them in the top 10% of Australian students.
- In 2015, 89% of these students achieved 80 or above, placing them in the top 20% of Australian students.
- In 2012, 2013 and 2014 the Australian newspaper listed Fahan School as the Top School in Tasmania.
- Fahan continues to perform above the State and National average in standardised literacy and numeracy tests - in both the Junior and Senior Schools.
Fahan's median ATAR score was 92.5 in 2015 and has consistently been higher than that of other top performing academic independent schools in the State.